IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_vote_lcapPendulum Gadget Deck! I_voting_barPendulum Gadget Deck! I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_vote_lcapPendulum Gadget Deck! I_voting_barPendulum Gadget Deck! I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pendulum Gadget Deck!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(shinobi) rikudou

(shinobi) rikudou

RSA Points : 18600

Pendulum Gadget Deck! Empty
PostSubject: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi, this time i wanna show u my pendulum gadget deck, i heard that the new pendulum monsters came to ygo pro so i wanned to test them and they are awesome, some times i have bad hands with the pendulum monsters , thats normal in every deck, but with new pendulum monsters i can Special summon all my monsters in hand with the levels 1-8 so i can special summon all my gadgets and my machina fortress .

so , this is my deck
Pendulum Gadget Deck! Screen16

i run only 8 pendulum monsters

Pendulum Gadget Deck! Befunk10
3x magician of Chronomancy
Scale 8 - lv 3

Pendulum Gadget Deck! Screen18
3x Magician of Astromancy
Scale 1 - lv 5

so, the combo starts with Magician of chronomancy and Magician of Astromancy, i put them in the pendulum zones and then i can pendulum summon monsters, i have Magician of chronomancy so the monster that i can special summon cant be 8 or higher, and with Magician of Astromancy
i cant special summon monsters with level 1, so i can only special summon monsters between level 7 and 2.

Pendulum Gadget Deck! Screen17
2x odd-eyes pendulum Dragon
Scale 4 - lv 7

this cards is a nice plus, i can xyz summon rank 7 with help of this guy, and has 2500 atk and if its destroyed while is in the pendulum zone, he returns to the extra deck in face-up and i can add 1 pendulum monster from my deck , so the next turn i can special summon back this guy from the extra deck with the other Pendulum monsters!

im testing some other pendulum decks but actually im working on this deck , i invite u to play this new monsters and start making ur own pendulum deck n.n
any suggestion is welcome.
Back to top Go down
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta
Admin
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta

RSA Points : 19532

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Okay, so I understand how they work basically, but I have a few questions.

1) Do you play those with no costs? Is it once per turn, or can you put 2 Pendulum Monsters in as Spells at a time?

2) With the extra deck, is it the same as summoning from the hand? Or is it one from the extra deck once per turn?
Back to top Go down
(shinobi) rikudou

(shinobi) rikudou

RSA Points : 18600

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:38 pm

yeah , they doesnt have cost and once per turn u can special summon as many monsters u can (from your hand or special summon a pendulum monster(s) from extra deck) and u have to place them on the new pendulum zone (like a field spell card) to active their effects , but they can be easy negated by cards like mystical space , dust tornado , vanity emptiness, solemn warning, fossil dyna pachycephalo and that stuff
Back to top Go down
(Leader) KingOfHearts921
Admin
(Leader) KingOfHearts921

RSA Points : 18931

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:47 am

This deck was fairly well thought out. If you want to learn more about pendellum monsters and how to use them then I suggest you DL Devpro/YGOpro and make a deck (probably a copy of the one seen above) and just duel the CPU (Devbot) over and over until you get the hang of using them.
Back to top Go down
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

RSA Points : 19647

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:01 am

Wow that's nice.
Back to top Go down
thowsen

RSA Points : 17770

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Hey, I'm trying to get the hang of this pendulum summon. Can the card list of this deck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Gadget Deck!   Pendulum Gadget Deck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Gadget Deck!
Page 1 of 1