IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
Pendulum Summon I_vote_lcapPendulum Summon I_voting_barPendulum Summon I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
Pendulum Summon I_vote_lcapPendulum Summon I_voting_barPendulum Summon I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pendulum Summon

Go down 
+2
Cynthiee
gladuelist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gladuelist

RSA Points : 18410

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 pm

Allow me to shed some light on the topic, since I have done much research into it.

Pendulum monsters are both Monster cards and spell cards, they could be used as either. You will get one pendulum summon per turn, this does not count as your normal summon. Pendulum monsters have different effects whether you place them in the pendulum zone or the monster card zone. When a Pendulum monster is destroyed it is placed face-up in the extra deck zone (this is the only way your extra deck could exceed 15 cards). If you synchro summon with a pendulum monster it will be sent face-up to the extra deck zone, but if you detatch it as an xyz material it will be sent to the graveyard, NEVER SEND THEM TO THE GRAVEYARD.

Now this is where things get insanely broken. Every pendulum monster has a pendulum scale, as of now there are numbers 1-8. Let's say you have 2 pendulum monsters, one with pendulum scale 1, and the other with pendulum scale 8. This means that when you pendulum summon, you can special summon any amount of monsters, face-up from your extra deck, in your hand, or in your graveyard, who's levels are 2-7, this is because those levels are between 1-8.
Back to top Go down
gladuelist

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83b8MTfav9g

This is a link to a duel video by a yugituber who just shows how broken this example of pendulum summoning is. It's really hard to explain so I'm hoping that this video will shed some light on what I tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Cynthiee

RSA Points : 18232

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 pm

So does this mean cards like Dragon shrine would be hit? >.> I mean, when you think about it...
Back to top Go down
gladuelist

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 am

I'm assuming you mean since they could send a ruler to the graveyard and then pendulum summon it.

I can't speak for Konami, but I don't think they'd hit the cards that send monsers from the deck to the graveyard. The game is going to get much faster though.
Back to top Go down
(Tester) ryumosaru

RSA Points : 18972

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:41 am

ACTUALLLLYYYY you can summon both pendulum monsters in one turn, given that you use the scale for them. for pendulum summoning allows the use to special summon (as far as im aware) normal monster from the hand whose star level is within the range of the scale. and from now, what im learning is that its possible to pendelum summon monsters from the hand as well
Back to top Go down
http://lhsmultimedia.com
gladuelist

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Correct Ryu, if you have Pendulums in your Pendulum zone, but you have another Pendulum monster in your hand, so long as it's level is within the scale range, it can be special summoned to the field.

Also, I apologize for a potential mistake, I do not believe you are given access to special summon from your graveyard. Oops!
Back to top Go down
Nulla

RSA Points : 19337

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Revolution FTK incoming when they come to DN
Back to top Go down
Storm King

Storm King

RSA Points : 18492

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Easy to side against... Also not every deck can use them or at least goodly
Back to top Go down
gladuelist

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Correct storm,

When they come out black horn of heaven will be a great card, since it can destroy al monsters special summoned at once. Bottomless will stop them also, but since they are inherent summons TK Rai-oh won't help, and maxx C can't be chained.
Back to top Go down
Kirito_Is_Great

RSA Points : 18217

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:10 pm

I get it now.
Back to top Go down
gladuelist

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Glad to hear that Kirito, I really wanted to shed light on this concept c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pendulum Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Summon   Pendulum Summon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Summon
Page 1 of 1