IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
RSA Official War Team I_vote_lcapRSA Official War Team I_voting_barRSA Official War Team I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
RSA Official War Team I_vote_lcapRSA Official War Team I_voting_barRSA Official War Team I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSA Official War Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fangirl

Fangirl

RSA Points : 18245

RSA Official War Team Empty
PostSubject: RSA Official War Team   RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 pm

RSA Official War Team

Ok, I am RSA's War Team Captain. If you would like to join you must pass a test appointed by me. If you would like to be tested post below.

ex.
DN Name:
DN Profile Screenshot:
War Experience:  
Why you want to join this team:  
Why you think you are fit for this team:

Rules:
No Cursing/Swearing
Do NOT Shark your opponents
Respect Each Other, And Opponents

If you fail to follow these simple rules your acceptance into war team may be revoked

If you failed the test, you must wait atleast a week to retest. If membership was revoked must talk to me, we may work somthing out.

1. Fangirl
2. Black Dahlia
3. J-J

Well Goodluck To Everyone!
Back to top Go down
gladuelist

RSA Points : 18410

PostSubject: Re: RSA Official War Team   RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:55 am

DN Name: Gladuelist
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/qoOAlmX.png
War Experience: Member of B.O.B on the DN forum war events, prior to the disband of the team, sadly because the new leader "wanted to".
Why you want to join this team: I love competitive Yu-gi-oh in any aspect.
Why you think you are fit for this team: Experience using, and facing just about every deck out there. Playing yugioh in real life at tournaments and regionals has definitely taught me how to play out of any situation
Back to top Go down
Nakazato291

RSA Points : 18469

PostSubject: Re: RSA Official War Team   RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 pm

DN Name: InitialImpact97
DN Profile:https://i.imgur.com/WwMdayN.png
War Experience: None
I want to join this team because i always wanted to be apart of a team.
I think I am fit for the team because iv'e been playing this game since 2009 and love the aspect of a team.

Also i would like to be tested
Back to top Go down
TamerofFurries

RSA Points : 18090

PostSubject: Re: RSA Official War Team   RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:48 pm

remember me well im back Smile my laptop broke which is why i was gone also did this place get hacked seems like it
Back to top Go down
(Mod)deathknight
Admin

RSA Points : 18604

PostSubject: Re: RSA Official War Team   RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm

DN name: Deathknight777265
Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/qD6XJql.png
Why I want to join the team: ain't it obvious? I want to fight for the academy that got me started playing good.
Why I think I am fit for this team: hmmm... I guess its because I was one of the first few members of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSA Official War Team   RSA Official War Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RSA Official War Team
Page 1 of 1