IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
Evolzar Control! I_vote_lcapEvolzar Control! I_voting_barEvolzar Control! I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
Evolzar Control! I_vote_lcapEvolzar Control! I_voting_barEvolzar Control! I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Evolzar Control!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(shinobi) rikudou

(shinobi) rikudou

RSA Points : 18820

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Evolzar Deck
Hi this is my first post in the forum and i want to talk about this Dinosaurs deck ,ive been testing this deck some days ago and it was pretty good, this deck have a good field control and consistency, in this post ill explain and show the new evolzar OCG support and some advantages of this deck , so lest start!

Decklist

Evolzar Control! Screen10

as u can see i play only 2 ocg cards:

1.- The most important support Evo-singularity
Evolzar Control! Screen11

Effect:
"Target 1 "Evoltile" monster and 1 "Evolsaur" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Evolzar" monster from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach those monsters to it as Xyz Material."

Advantages:
* it doesnt have cost
*the targeted monsters can have different levels and it doesnt affect to the summon of the xyz.
* Easy activation
*U can special summon ANY evolzar monster from ur extra deck...like:

*Evolzar laggia : the final boss of this deck
Evolzar Control! Screen12
"Effect:
2 Level 4 Dinosaur-Type monsters
During either player's turn, when a monster(s) would be Normal or Special Summoned, OR a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card."

*Evolzar dolkka Effect control
Evolzar Control! Screen13
"Effect:
2 Level 4 Dinosaur-Type monsters
During either player's turn, when a monster effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it."

*Evolzar Solda Anti-special summon monster!
Evolzar Control! Screen14
"Effect:
2 Level 6 Dinosaur-Type monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has Xyz Material. When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster(s)."

Control N consistency

With this new ocg support this deck have a good field presence summoning a evolzar xyz monster, and with help of other cards to protect ur control monsters.

*To prevent and deal with your opponents backrow:

3x Forbidden lance
2x Trap stun

Evolzar Control! Screen10

*Trap line: its important have some defense
Evolzar Control! Screen12

1x Bottomless trap hole
1x Compulsory evacuation device
3x Fiendish chain
2x Mirror force
1x Solemn Warning
1x Vanity's Emptiness

Generic Side deck
some good card that can help u in a hard match-up:

*Against xyz & synchro decks, there are lot of competitive decks that xyz and synchro synchro summon for example : geargia-karakuri, Hieratic-Ruler, Constellars etc...

Evolzar Control! Screen13
2x XYZ encore
2x Black Horn of heaven

*Against decks that depends of the graveyard like Mermails, Lightsworms, Dragon rulers, Zombies, monarchs , sylvans etc...
Evolzar Control! Screen14

1x Macrocosmos
1x Dimensional Fissure

Now against specific decks like Fire fist, Bujin, constellars, gadiator beast etc...

Evolzar Control! Screen15

3x MST
2X Full house
2x DNA surgery
1x Macrocosmos
2x Mind crush

So with these cards this deck can be really good and hard to defeat, obviously depends of the matchs-up and the duel conditions, and i almost forgot to show u this new XYZ ocg Monster!

Number 103: Ragna Zero

Evolzar Control! Screen15

"Effect:
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls whose current ATK is different from its original ATK; destroy it, and if you do, draw 1 card."

Pretty good monster against Fire fist, gravekeepers, harpies, bujin, boxers and a lot of decks more.

So thats all, thanks for read and sorry for the Orthography n.n
i accept any suggestion of my deck profile and post

Back to top Go down
velud001

velud001

RSA Points : 20772

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:22 pm

dope...I really like this deck. Unfortunatly I am not going to use them due to the annoying card colors. Reds and annoying greens I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta
Admin
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta

RSA Points : 19752

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm

My only suggestion that I could recommend for this would be to drop a Diplo to balance with your Vulcano. Although, that's just a preference of mine. It's not necessary for this to be successful. This looks really good.
Back to top Go down
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

RSA Points : 19867

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:18 am

Nice. I'm really wanting to make a dino deck now. You've inspired me.
Back to top Go down
(shinobi) rikudou

(shinobi) rikudou

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:04 pm

yeah its a nice deck, it wont be tier 1 but i think it has the potential to be a solid tier 2  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Xtreme25

Xtreme25

RSA Points : 18955

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Not to cause trouble or be the "You really didn't know why...?" person but why have jurrac guaiba? It can only summon monsters in its archetype and the other monster cant attack that turn. I know you can summon another guaiba and then overlay for an evolzar but then you can just do that for jurrac decks. having a jurrac monster in an evolzar deck, well... doesn't really seem to me it could be very useful except for that specific combo and summoning blaster.
Back to top Go down
(shinobi) rikudou

(shinobi) rikudou

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:35 pm

well i like it and only the monster summoned by guaiba cant attack and he can be a +1
Back to top Go down
Xtreme25

Xtreme25

RSA Points : 18955

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:53 pm

If you like it then go ahead. But I still think guaiba would be best to be kept out of evolzar and kept in jurrac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evolzar Control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolzar Control!   Evolzar Control! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolzar Control!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IgnitionSucksDick :: Class Room :: Deck Making-
Jump to: