IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_vote_lcapwhy are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_voting_barwhy are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_vote_lcapwhy are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_voting_barwhy are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bogs binny

bogs binny

RSA Points : 19653

why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? Empty
PostSubject: why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching?   why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:50 pm

There are many reason why spellbooks are so good. there are a couple of great spellbooks cards like spellbook of power, spellbook of fate, spellbook starhall, spellbook of wisdom, and spellbook of eternity. these spellbooks complete the spellbook spell line up. i will start of with my favorite spellbook card, spellbook starhall. spellbook starhall's effect is:

Each time a "Spellbook" Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. All Spellcaster-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on this card. When this card with Spell Counter(s) is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, whose Level is less than or equal to the number of Spell Counters that were on this card.

the reason why this card is my favorite becuase in a couple of turn all your spellcaster monster will have an easily 1500 + attack with this. this card is even more deadly in multiple copies on the field. another good spellbook power card is called spellbook of powers. spellbook of powers effect is:

Target 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control; until the End Phase, it gains 1000 ATK. Also, until the End Phase, each time it destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can add 1 "Spellbook" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Power" per turn.

Not only does is give a spellcaster monst an extra 1000 attack, but it also lets you search a spellbook card if you destroy a monster. This card can be an out to a deadly monster like thunder king rai-oh. Another card that is good is spellbook of fate. spellbook of fates effect is:

f you control a Spellcaster-Type monster: You can banish up to 3 "Spellbook" Spell Cards from your Graveyard; apply this effect, depending on the number of Spell Cards banished for this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Fate" per turn.
● 1: Return 1 Set Spell/Trap Card to the hand.
● 2: Change 1 monster on the field to either face-down Defense Position or face-up Attack Position.
● 3: Banish 1 card your opponent controls.

the reason why this card is great is for that fact that it can do many things in all kinds of situations, it can banish a pesky mecha phantom beast dragosack unlike most cards like dark hole. another spellbook card that combos great with this card is called spellbook of eternity. spellbook of eternity effect is:

Target 1 of your banished "Spellbook" Spell Cards, except "Spellbook of Eternity"; add that target to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Eternity" per turn.

With this, you can combo with spellbook of fate and grab yourself a spellbook of secrets or spellbook of judgement that you just removed with spellbook of fate. another spellbook card that helps recycle your spellbooks cards is called the grand spellbook tower. this cards effect is:

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if you have a Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard: You can return 1 "Spellbook" Spell Card from your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck, except "The Grand Spellbook Tower", then draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your Graveyard.

This card is great, is allows you to recycle another spellbook card from you graveyard and allows you to draw an extra card! To sum up this article, the last card to explain is called spellbook of wisdom. spellbook of wisdoms effect is:

Target 1 face-up Spellcaster-Type monster on the field and activate 1 of these effects;
● It is unaffected by other Spell effects this turn.
● It is unaffected by Trap effects this turn.

this is a defensive card to protect your spellcaster monster type card.

thats it! these are the rest of the spellbook spell cards that you should considered playing in your deck!
Bogs Binny

Back to top Go down

why are spellbooks so good be sides the searching?
Page 1 of 1