IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_vote_lcapSuggestions for BlackWings. I_voting_barSuggestions for BlackWings. I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
Suggestions for BlackWings. I_vote_lcapSuggestions for BlackWings. I_voting_barSuggestions for BlackWings. I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestions for BlackWings.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

RSA Points : 19692

Suggestions for BlackWings. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for BlackWings.   Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:52 am

Blackwings have always been one of my favorite theme decks even though they are currently useless against tier 1's but can still be somewhat formidable against Tier 2's. I was hoping that you guys would post some Blackwing decks that you have made so I, and everyone else, can learn some great fundamentals of Blackwings.
Back to top Go down
(Shinobi) Gaara

(Shinobi) Gaara

RSA Points : 18480

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for BlackWings.   Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:10 am

Suggestions for BlackWings. Os5qkf11

I use this deck as one of my two main decks, and I love it.Feel free to use it as U want :DD
Back to top Go down
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta
Admin
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta

RSA Points : 19577

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for BlackWings.   Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:07 pm

One thing you don't need is 2 Breeze; you want to use it for Synchro, and it's a fine one-of card. It is searched by everything in the deck you have here, so there's no need for 2. If you have 2, you may draw into one (or both) of them, and that's not good. I'd cut one for a Vayu, and if you can, find room for a Foolish Burial (possibly side the 3rd Mystical Space Typhoon?)

I would also cut out the Dark Eruptions, possibly for Duality. Duality helps those cases where you draw a bad hand and need 1-2 combo pieces to get started. You could substitute for Cards of Black Feathers, but why would you? Duality also sets off Breeze, just so you know.

Take out 1 Icarus Attack and 1 Delta Crow, and possibly add Swallow's Nest. It's a fun little piece of tech that can make Zephyros live and can cause Xyz combinations with Bora the Spear if you were to choose Bora as a target. Delta Crow is nice, but it's not extremely necessary at 2. You'll next to never set off a third Icarus Attack, and you probably won't need to. You could side the 3rd Icarus Attack if need be, but 2 in the Main Deck works fine for Game 1. If you can't find Swallow's Nest, you could use Forbidden Lances here.

I won't go into too much detail about the Side Deck, as that is based purely off of what your matchups are. I will, however, try to suggest some good Extra Deck cards for you. Here are some common cards that you'll find in each Blackwing player's Extra Deck.

-Lavalval Chain: Not much to say about this one, it just sets up too many plays, ESPECIALLY if you run Vayu.

-Ice Beast Zerofyne: This card can be made in about any situation, and is just too good to ignore. It can get over Dracossack, if the condition is right (I don't think Tokens count as face-up cards in this instance). I would run 1, but you could always go with 2.

-Number 66: Master Key Beetle: This card is fun to have if you choose to Side a pair of Vanity's Emptiness, but the options don't stop there. Deck Lockdown, Safe Zone, and all sorts of cards pair up with him well, and he only requires DARK monsters, which this deck can provide.

-Star Eater: This card is easily made considering the 2 Sirocco you use here. All you have to do is summon Sirocco, wait a turn, and if he remained, you can use Blizzard to summon a Level 4 and go into this monster. Star Eater should be played if it can be made, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with that.

-Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree: This card is also easily made, using Blizzard, and can be tough to get around. I mean, there are options like Dimensional Prison and Memory of an Adversary to get through him, but Memory of an Adversary is more common, and I don't think they'll want to take 3100 directly. That also helps put them in range for their defeat.

Also, just as a tip, you only need 1 Armed Wing and 1 Armor Master, as there are better options. If you add the Vayu, consider using Silverwind the Ascendant, the Level 8 Blackwing Synchro. It's easily summoned using Vayu and Armor Master, and seeing as Armor Master is a lot easier to get around, you may see Silverwood more often.

I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta
Admin
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta

RSA Points : 19577

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for BlackWings.   Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Right, I had completely forgotten about that.

I apologize for my stupidity. ;-;
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

RSA Points : 19692

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for BlackWings.   Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Good stuff J-J Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for BlackWings.   Suggestions for BlackWings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for BlackWings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IgnitionSucksDick :: Class Room :: Deck Making-
Jump to: