IgnitionSucksDick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IgnitionSucksDick

IgnitionSucksDick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules

academy rules
Getting to the next dorm
War Dorm Challenge rules
New rules in Yu-gi-oh
Tournaments
Daily Tournaments
Monthly Tournaments
Latest topics
» RSA Official War Team
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Gadget Deck!
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 pm by thowsen

» Giga-Plant Sylvans
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Pendulum Summon
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm by gladuelist

» Gimmick Puppets (or GP)
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm by (Mod)deathknight

» Stardust & Thought Ruler 1st Turn Lockdown & Rage Quit :P
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm by (Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN

» mecha phantom token for a 2600 atk glad beast
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am by (Leader)reaperx121

» Suicide By the Immortal
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm by CJswagg100

» new york's test resutls
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm by (Tester) ryumosaru

Top posters
Heaven (137)
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_vote_lcapDragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_voting_barDragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_vote_rcap 
(Fusion) GhostTornado (96)
Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_vote_lcapDragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_voting_barDragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_vote_rcap 
velud001 (88)
CJswagg100 (60)
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta (53)
(Owner) Black Dahlia (44)
(Admin) CxRxIxMxSx0xN (34)
(Leader) KingOfHearts921 (31)
(Tester) ryumosaru (30)
Xtreme25 (27)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's

Go down 
+4
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta
velud001
Lunar Shadows
(Owner) Black Dahlia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
(Owner) Black Dahlia
Admin

RSA Points : 19743

Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:14 am

Now I will tell you why Dragon Ruler's are one of the best tier 1 deck's out right now and why they are most hated and favored to use also....

Well lets start why Dragon Ruler's are great to use, for starter's the effect's are great like Reactan, Dragon Ruler Of Pebble's and his effect.... You can discard this card AND 1 Dragon-Type or EARTH monster; Special Summon 1 "Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders" from your Deck. It cannot attack this turn. You can only use the effect of "Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles" once per turn. now with his effect you can send just a earth type monsters or dragon type to grave with him. So keep that in mind and his effect will summon Redox, Dragon Ruler Of Boulder's

Now the effect of Burner, Dragon Ruler Of Sparks is a great one as well and his effect say's...... You can discard this card AND 1 Dragon-Type or FIRE monster; Special Summon 1 "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos" from your Deck. It cannot attack this turn. You can only use the effect of "Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks" once per turn. now with that being said just like before you don't need a dragon to send to the grave with him you can use a fire type monster and/or dragon type to the grave to summon Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos.

Now for the effect of Stream, Dragon Ruler Of Droplets his effect is also as great as well and his effect say's...... You can discard this card AND 1 Dragon-Type or WATER monster; Special Summon 1 "Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls" from your Deck. It cannot attack this turn. You can only use the effect of "Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets" once per turn. Like his effect say's as well you can send a water type monster or dragon type to the grave to summon Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls.

Now for the last little Dragon Ruler Lightning, Dragon Ruler Of Drafts and his effect say's..... You can discard this card AND 1 Dragon-Type or WIND monster; Special Summon 1 "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms" from your Deck. It cannot attack this turn. You can only use the effect of "Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts" once per turn. so like the other's you can send a wind type and monster or dragon type so you can summon Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms.

Ok now let's talk about the bigger Dragon Rulers and let start with Redox, Dragon Ruler Of Boulder's and his effect and it says.... If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can banish a total of 2 EARTH and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, except this card; Special Summon this card. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Return it to the hand. You can discard this card and 1 EARTH monster to the Graveyard, then target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. If this card is banished: You can add 1 EARTH Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders" effect per turn, and only once that turn. Now he has a few effect's and he is one if you don't understand. Ok for the first effect you can banish 2 earth or dragon type monsters to Special Summon redox and his other effect is you can discard Redox and 1 other earth type monster to Special Summon 1 monster from your grave and if redox is banish you add 1 earth dragon from your deck to your hand but keep in mind you can only use 1 effect of redox per turn and only 1.

Now for the next Dragon Ruler Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos and his effect say's..... If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can banish a total of 2 FIRE and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, except this card; Special Summon this card. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Return it to the hand. You can discard this card and 1 FIRE monster to the Graveyard, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. If this card is banished: You can add 1 FIRE Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos" effect per turn, and only once that turn. With that being said you can Special Summon Blaster, Dragon Ruler Of Infernos by banishing 2 fire type or dragon type monsters also his other effect is if you send blaster and 1 other fire type monster to the grave you can destroy 1 card on the field and if you banish blaster you can add 1 fire dragon type monster from you deck to your hand and also you can only use 1 effect of blaster per turn.

Now for the next Dragon Ruler Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls and his effect say's...... If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can banish a total of 2 WATER and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, except this card; Special Summon this card. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Return it to the hand. You can discard this card and 1 WATER monster to the Graveyard; send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is banished: You can add 1 WATER Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls" effect per turn, and only once that turn. So like the other ones of the bigger Dragon Rulers you can banish 2 water or dragon type monster you can Special Summon Tidal, Dragon Ruler Of Waterfalls but Tidal other effect is if you discard him and 1 other water type monster to send 1 monster from your deck to the grave and if you banish Tidal you can add 1 water dragon type from your deck to your hand and you can only use 1 effect of tidal per turn.

Now for the Dragon Ruler Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms and his effect say's...... If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can banish a total of 2 WIND and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, except this card; Special Summon this card. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Return it to the hand. You can discard this card and 1 WIND monster to the Graveyard; add 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is banished: You can add 1 WIND Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms" effect per turn, and only once that turn. Ok so you can Special Summon Tempest by banishing 2 wind and/or dragon types also another effect is if you discard Tempest and 1 other wind type monster you can to add 1 dragon type monster from your deck to your hand and also if you banish Tempest you can add 1 dragon type monster from your deck to your hand.

so with that all being said the big Dragon Ruler's all have 3 effect's so you understand a littler better here it is....
Blaster can destroy 1 card.
Redox can summon 1 card from the grave from your deck.
Tidal sends 1 card to the grave from your deck.
Tempest will add 1 card from your deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Shadows

Lunar Shadows

RSA Points : 19528

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:46 pm

and another thing they ALWAYS do in that deck, is they always bring out either Big Eye, or they bring out Phantom beast. Very challenging when the odds are against you with Phantom.
Back to top Go down
velud001

velud001

RSA Points : 20597

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Personally I don't like decks that are easy to use. Such as Dragon rulers. Or Fire fists. Or any other decks that don't require much suspense or skill. For example, I often use Cyber Dragons because of the suspense and the excitement throughout the duel. They aren't normally ranked or tiered which is why I like to use them. They are different and require duel experience. I remember when I first started using cyber dragons and I didn't know how to use them. Now after a series of duels and experience gained, I now know how to use them and what benefits them.
~Fin~
Back to top Go down
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta
Admin
(Admin-SL) #hailsanta

RSA Points : 19577

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:18 am

The best way to beat Dragon Rulers is to side in this one little card called Stygian Dirge. Because I don't know a single Dragon Rulers player that uses Rank 5 Xyz in their extra deck.
Back to top Go down
Primus Maximus

RSA Points : 18565

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Dragon Rulers got the job done back last format. That's all that really counts if you think about it. Other than personal preferences of course.
Back to top Go down
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

RSA Points : 19692

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Dang bro. Nice essay lol. Mind if I borrow it for my research paper? Jk lol. First of all grind out Dracosacks. Use cards such as "Iron Imperial Wall" and "Number 16: Shock Master". Ima look into how to destroy this deck hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Primus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Shock Master is banned
Back to top Go down
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 pm

....All hope is lost....
Back to top Go down
Primus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 pm

He was banned like a year ago
Back to top Go down
(Fusion) GhostTornado
Admin
(Fusion) GhostTornado

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Alright my bad lol. I was looking up cards and didn't notice the big bright circle with a line through it lol.
Back to top Go down
velud001

velud001

RSA Points : 20597

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm

everyone got a picture and I don't? Unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
(Mod)deathknight
Admin

RSA Points : 18649

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am

E-drags were slain by the banlist, so i'm all good
no real reason to warn new guys of this deck unless they play in an unlimited formatted game, then all hope is lost
Back to top Go down
acdcfan101

acdcfan101

RSA Points : 19308

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 am

Too bad their "baby versions" were all banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's   Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ruler's or aka Elemental Dragon's
Page 1 of 1